Aizhen can be found south of the portal Pako and is sorrounded in trees. Aizhen consist of two parts, a rich part and a poor part (Aizhen Slums).
The native language in Aizhen is Aizo.
Locations with interestEdit
- Closest portal: Pako (パコ). The portal is in the world map north of Aizhen.
- Inn: Water Lily's Resting place (お休処 睡蓮). Cost 14G to sleep.
- Treatment: Rikym Pharmacy (リキム治療院).
- Shops: Luxurious and Brilliant Weapons (武器屋 豪華絢爛), Variety Implaments (道具屋 種々雑多) and Map Shop (地図屋).
- Other places: Aizhen Palace, Resistance Headquarter and Quest Office.
Aizhen has the oldest history of all cities in Eden. It is a large country proud of its own culture, they are master of the ancient sword, "katana" and is the hometown to Samurai.